- Styx - Index du Forum

- Styx -
Forum de la guilde Styx de Rykke-Errel par les anciens membres.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Kenedy interesting Bayern Munich and PSG - if Chelsea choose

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Styx - Index du Forum -> ♣ Le coin des invités ♣ -> ♦ Présentation des Membres ♦
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kenedy interesting Bayern Munich and PSG - if Chelsea choose Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 Bayern Munich, Paris St Germain and a number of English clubs have asked to be kept informed if Kenedy is ever made available for sale.

The Brazilian winger has made a huge impact at St James' Park since arriving from Chelsea on loan in January, with Newcastle fans hoping he can be signed on a permanent basis.

But Sky Sports News understands Bayern and PSG have both asked to be kept aware of any developments if Chelsea agree to let him go - although no bids have been tabled to date.

Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery are both out of contract in the summer, and Bayern are keen to find long-term replacements for their talismanic wingers. sbobet online 24

Since moving to Newcastle three months ago, Kenedy has scored two goals in eight appearances and helped Rafa Benitez's side move ten points above the relegation zone, with just six games to play.

The 22-year-old has found first-team opportunities far easier to come by at St James' Park than he has at Chelsea - he has made only 27 appearances since moving to Stamford Bridge in August 2015.

But with Antonio Conte's future still in doubt, Kenedy may bide his time before committing to a move away from Stamford Bridge. sbobet online 24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards n Répondre en citant

Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards night

sbobet222 Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford bagged a hat-trick of prizes at Everton's end of season awards evening. The 24-year-old joined from Sunderland last summer and has enjoyed a fine first season at Goodison Park, earning his first England cap in November. He has now collected the awards for Everton's Player of the Season, Players' Player of the Season and Young Player of the Season at a ceremony at Liverpool's Philharmonic Hall.
Pickford said: "I wasn't expecting to walk away with three awards tonight, so I'm delighted and honoured. "It means a lot to be voted for awards by the fans and your team-mates. It's been an enjoyable first season for me at a massive club. "I'm confident I can keep improving and we will continue to improve as a team. "The goal for us now is to win these final two games of the season and then get off to a good start next season."

Full-back Seamus Coleman won The Peoples' Club Award, having returned to action in January after suffering a broken leg while playing for Republic of Ireland in March 2017. The award goes to people who represent the values of Everton and Coleman said: "I want to thank everyone who gave me this award. sbobet222

"I am very humbled, I appreciate it very much.
"Going back to that night in January, it was the result of 10 months of hard work. "I received great support first and foremost and I've got thank so many people here at the club who helped me and looked after me during that period. "I wasn't nervous before the Leicester game. To get back in the changing room and see my name on the back of a blue shirt again - it's what I'd dream of ever since I was a kid and, to come back after 10 months out, brought that appreciation back. "I've always had that great feeling, of course, but it really hit home after being out for so long." sbobet222

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 08:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid star quizzed on chances of Ne Répondre en citant

Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid star quizzed on chances of Neymar deal

sb0bet CRISTIANO RONALDO has distanced himself from the transfer rumours surrounding a move to Real Madrid for Neymar. Real Madrid are expecting a major overhaul of their squad after a dismal La Liga campaign which saw then finish 17 points behind champions Barcelona.

Zinedine Zidane’s men could salvage their season if they beat Liverpool in the Champions League final on Saturday in Kiev (7.45pm). A move for Neymar, who only joined Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record fee of £200million last summer, has been continually discussed.

The Brazilian enjoyed a prolific debut campaign before it was cut short by a metatarsal injury in February. Although the rumours surrounding a transfer to the Bernabeu won’t go away, Ronaldo isn’t prepared to entertain the idea. sb0bet

“At Madrid there is continually talk of signings,” Ronaldo said. “I have been here eight years and they are always talking about 50 players that are going to come and in the end none come.

"In September a lot of players are going to come and then in the end those who reach the finals are always the same." Ronaldo and Co are currently preparing for the challenge of Liverpool this week. Should Los Blancos win, it would be their fourth European Cup in five seasons. sb0bet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kenedy interesting Bayern Munich and PSG - if Chelsea choose

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Styx - Index du Forum -> ♣ Le coin des invités ♣ -> ♦ Présentation des Membres ♦ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation